Pop Goes the Page turns 1 in August, and we’re celebrating with a birthday contest! Here’s how it works. Send us your artistic birthday well-wishes, and the selected winner will receive a $150 online shopping spree at Discount School Supply!
The birthday wishes can take the form of a card, photo, adorable cupcake, artistic sculpture, song – whatever you desire. Behold, for example, our crafty little cake slice above. But before you take a bite, look closer. It’s actually stacked sponges iced with shaving cream (because nothing says “birthday” like Barbarsol).
Entries for the Pop Goes the Page birthday contest must arrive by Friday, July 25th at 5pm. The winner will be featured in our Friday, August 1st post. Complete contest details are below!
Ze Rules & Regulations
- While anyone can send us lovely birthday wishes, this contest only applies to residents of the 48 contiguous United States.
- 1 submission per person please.
- Open to readers of all ages – be you 9 or 99.
- The $150 spree must be spent in the “Arts & Crafts” section of the Discount School Supply’s site/catalog (don’t worry, the section is over 100 pages long).
- The spree only applies to in-stock items. Items marked with a truck symbol are not eligible for the spree. The $150 prize cannot be applied towards a larger purchase.
- Images that include children must be accompanied by a signed Princeton University photo release form for each child.
- Digital entries should be e-mailed to: email@example.com Please make sure that images are a maximum height/width of 15″ and 72dpi.
- Physical entries can be mailed to:
Princeton University Library
Attn: Dana Sheridan
1 Washington Road
Princeton NJ 08544
- If you’re local, please feel free to drop your entry off at the Cotsen Children’s Library.
- Entries cannot be returned. We reserve the right to photograph or present the entries however we like (but we’ll make sure they look fabulous).
- Entries must arrive by Friday, July 25th at 5pm.
- The winning entry will be featured in our Friday, August 1st post.
- Please be sure to include a name, address, e-mail and/or phone number so we can contact you!